No, there is only a usb connection on the printer.

-----Original Message----- From: Hans Pauli Sundstein
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 8:44 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] setting up hp c4700 printer

Hi Lenny.

Do you have connected the printer to the router through a RL45 network
cable?
This is the first needed thing to do, before installing the software for the
printer.
When this is done, it should be possible for the software, automatically to
find the mac address etc. to got the printer set up to work on your network.

Hans Pauli.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- From: Lenny McHugh