From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2014 03:10
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Copy / Exporting / Importing Outlook2007 Contacts

Hi All,

Personally I don't use Outlook but, asking this on behalf of an
acquaintence:

I want to copy my contacts from Outlook 2007 on a Win 7 /64 machine to a Win
XP machine that also has Outlook 2007. I've already created the account on
that other machine and set up most of the rules, but I discovered that I
hadn't transferred contacts yet so need to know how I can do that part of
the move.  All advice will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.