From: "Kevin Lee" <klee...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 7:38 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] drag and drop

certainly we visually impaired or blind computer users don’t use a mouse,
there are some programs out there that have a drag and drop interface.  how
do I do that since I don’t use a mouse?  I can basically guess I’d cut the
file needed to drop into the open program then paste it.  am I correct?
can somebody clear this up for me?
email is golden !
Kevinlee