Hi All,

A friend is switching from XP to Windows7 & is currently using the Home /
Standard version of Jaws.  What Windows7 systems can he use the Home /
Standard version with?  The only 1 that I'm aware of is Home Premium.

Also, when you install Jaws using the disk from Freedom Scientific, does
Jaws detect if the system is 32 or 64 bit & then install the correct
version?  I've never installed Jaws using a disk on a 64 bit system so, I'm
not sure how it works.  All advice will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.