Its nice to know they got back to someone on this issue?  I have been emailing
them about this bug since office 2013 was released, back in may.
Kliphton
~iMessage&Email~ kliphton....@outlook.com
~Twitter,Instagram,foursquare&Skype~ kliphton72
[Text only] 914-820-2298
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com