From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Clary
Sent: January 8, 2014 10:54 AM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] some links won't open in new format

 i work at a small college, who just changed their athletics homepage, and i've
found that not all of the links will open now. the  webpage is
www.rhodeslynx.com and i can no longer open mens or womens sports, or several
links, athletics, facilities, and so on. i use jaws 12.1, and have win 7 on my
home computer, and xp on my office computer.
would someone please try and open any of these links, and let me know what
happens? when mens or womens sports was opened, a list of sports should come up