You can get it  from the Mozilla site.
Angela from Italy

Il 10/01/2014 21:20, Trish ha scritto:
where do you get this thunderbird?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Maria Campbell" <lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] activity manager

Truly I don't know or use all features of Thunderbird. I only know I
like it better than Outlook.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
Then the world will know peace.

On 1/10/2014 1:57 PM, anna vimini wrote:
In thunderbird in the tools menue what does the Activity Manager do
when you enter it?
thanks in advance

Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
La nuova Playstation 4 con giochi mozzafiato, scoprila adesso
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=13206&d=10-1