With Jaws 13 on a Win7 computer,  I am having the following problem. If I
want to read letter by letter, the author of an NLS book I've downloaded to
my hard drive, I can't do it with the arrow keys. I sometimes want to see
how the author's name is spelled or how something in the title is spelled,
or I want to read just the DB number. But I can't get Jaws to do that. I
also can't get Jaws to read an email address in a header, letter by letter.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Miriam