To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 11:18 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] an apology to the group

The other day I was just trying to head off at the pass a situation that
Rick and I believed was going to escalate into a bash feast at the expense
of Freedom Scientific. I did come off rather gruff and after giving it some
thought figured an email like this was in order.

You got to say that it stopped rather quickly, but I apologies for being so
nasty. There is no excuse, but since there hasn't been a mass amount of
members running for the hills I have to think most of you are accustomed to
such flair ups from time to time.

So again an apology is tendered.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.