Hi all,

I was just wondering if the experts among you had come across any tricks to
make Google Hangouts less of a chore. So far I am only able to use it
through the Chrome extension. I can respond to chats that people initiate
with me, but can't see lists of whose available or begin chats of my own.
This, as you can imagine, is limiting. Are there clients out there that take
the hassle out of this process? Scripts I should be using? Anything? Any and
all suggestions are welcome, both for this and other Google products (docs,
groups, etc).

Many thanks and all the best,

Michelle