When I do get the money to upgrade from JAWS 14, should I?  Rather than listing
the new features, I would like some knowledgeable opinions on why or why I
should not upgrade.  I'm using a machine that was built in 2000, which is
probably nothing compared to today's machines, but do not have the money for a
new one.  And this machine does everything I want to do using Windows Home
edition with service pack 3 installed.  I do not want to upgrade to Windows 7
or higher due to the extensive use of ribbons rather than pull down menus, as
they only confuse me although I do have JAWS 14 set to work with them in
Microsoft Office 2007.  I also very strongly want to continue using Outlook
Express rather than any other Email client, as, to me, it is the most user
friendly if you cannot see what you're doing.  Thanks in advance for the

---