And, you'll have to close it from the Process Manager, in most cases when that happens. ----- Original Message ----- From: "isaac" <isaac.heb...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Thunder bird

The only thing you can do when that happens is close it  and restart it.
On Jan 30, 2014, at 11:07 AM, anna vimini <an...@etown.net> wrote:

Hi all,
what do you do when Jaws says thunder bird is not responding?
I pressed the okay button then another message came up and said unresponsive script stop script button I did not press it because I did not know what it would do.
should I have pressed it or not?
and what would it have done if I did?
all I did is alt f four
and got out of it.
then restarted Thunderbird and it worked all right.
I am using windows eight and Jaws 15
thanks in advance