not sure what you mean, it’s a textbox you can type whatever you want in it!!!

-----Original Message----- From: Tom
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 5:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] posting signature on wlm

is there a selection there for some type saying or something funny?

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Lee
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 5:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Press control+shift+ o to open the options menu.  Then control tab until
you reach the signatures tab.  Then tab through and follow the prompts,
selecting when you want the signature to be used and creating your default
signature.

-----Original Message----- From: Tom