Hi list members, i'd like to know if anyone else has had this problem that
after your computer starts and jaws 14 is loaded that your start menu seems to
hang?  I don't remember this problem happening until recently.  I have not had
anything done that I don't have done like using windows cleaner, Mc Cafee,
Spybot, spyware.  I usually use these tools to clean my system.  I don't know
of anything else that could be happening.  Thank you for any information that
you might have.