From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2014 3:58 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] headphones, Skype and win 8

My grandson uses Skype on his computer. He use to plug the headphones into the
back of the soundcard. The set has two plugs plus a usb connection. I do not
know my way around win 8 or Skype. can it be tailored to use this hardware? If
so where do I look to make the changes. I installed the demo copy of jaws on
his machine so only have about 30 minutes to make the changes.
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R For answers to frequently
asked questions about this list visit: