From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Default Dictionary

Howdy Rick,

I understand what the.dic file is but, I guess I wrote my question poorly.
What I'm asking is if, there are other 3rd party dictionaries installed,
like Tiny Spell & 1 called Spell, how would I or the computer decide which
dictionary would be used as the default?  When I mentioned the, .dic file, I
was attempting to say that, that's all that was there & no mention of an
Office dictionary.  Thank you very much for your help, it did clear up a
couple of other wild thoughts that I could have cluttered the list with!
LOL,  hahaha hahaha hahaha,  LOL
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.