Hi,
Try Shift + F10.

                                Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Reverend Diane
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 2:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] what if clicking on links in outlook quick working

Hi all I have never had problems clicking on links in outlook express and
that work until now and I am useing windows XP and my links all ways have
worked can someone tell me what to do to get them to work again from a
email?

Reverend Diane Pierce

Romans 6:22-23
22. But now being made free from sin, and having become servants to God, ye
have your fruit to holiness, and the end everlasting life.
23   For the wages of sin is death: but the gift of God is eternal life,
through Jesus Christ our Lord.

You can also catch  Reverend Diane on Variety Radio every Thursday for Gods
Power Hour at 9 pm eastern/8pm central until 11pm eastern/10pmcentral at
www.varietyradio.org for some great gospel music along with a great sermon
from different Pastors each month and much more!!!!