Hi,

I need to work with a sighted person to evaluate a Web site. Unfortunately, the
sighted person cannot see where the virtual cursor is located as I move through
the Web site with JAWS. Often, the virtual cursor is located on a button, link,
or form element beyond the bottom of the window for the Web browser, so they
cannot see the element being announced by JAWS as well.

I believe it is possible to get MAGic to work in conjunction with JAWS to track
and highlight the virtual cursor on a Web page. However, MAGic will not install
on Windows 8, so this is not a viable option at this time.

I know about the "Track Screen Virtual Cursor" options in the Setting Center
for JAWS. This option is enabled, but sighted people still cannot see and track
the virtual cursor.

Does anyone know how to configure JAWS to allow sighted people to track the
virtual cursor on a Web page? FYI, I am using JAWS 15 on a Windows 8 notebook.

Any help would be appreciated.
________
Darren D. Gilchrist
________
Darren D. Gilchrist
Information and Communications Technologies
Tel: (306) 657-3536