Hello. All of a sudden, I did nothing differently, when I go to save a Doc.
with Word 2010 and Win 7 plus JAWS 12, it does not do this simply any
longer. I am asked if I wish to remove the files or I down arrow and go to
the option to review them again, okay it and then it's done.

   How can I eliminate this new and unnecessary diversion? Very annoying at
minimum and wastes  a lot of time besides.

Thanks for all help and have a pleasant week end.