From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin Lee
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2014 1:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] removing icons

I am using windows 7 and have jaws 15 when I uninstalled my previous version of
jaws 11 the program uninstalled but in my programs list in programs and
featuresthe icon is still present .  I can tell the icon is there when I scroll
down the list of programs.  does anyone have any suggestions on how I can
remove the icon, I’ve tried refreshing programs and features with no luck.
email is golden !
Kevinlee