Hello Liuda,

If you use function key  12 in Word 2010 the Save as dialog box should appear.
If you know where the document will be saved then you should be able to use Alt
S to complete the saving process.   Using F12 brings the Save as dialog into
view, which will likely work better for you than using the save as in the back
stage view of the program.  If a file has already been saved and you are just
wanting to save changes made within the document then CTRL with S  should save
the modifications you made.  When you use function key 12 you can confirm where
the document will be saved by using Alt D.

I hope it works for you.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@hotmail.com