From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Candy
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:15 PM
To: jaws users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] adobe flash player

Hello everyone,
I hope this isn't off topic.  I am having problems with my flash player.
When ever I try to update it or reinstall it, it will get to fifty per cent.
Then it tells me to close all programs including adobe flash.  It says to
close internet explorer and
install_flashplayer12x32ax_gtbd_chrd_dn_awc_aihinstall_flashplayer12x32ax_gt
bd_chrd_dn_awc_aih
Any suggestions?