I have jaws 14 and i e 10. On a web page control a wil not copy but if I hold down the shift key and go down a line at a time I can usually select and copy everything I want.

Dwightt Johnson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trish" <patricia.zoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: "Jaws Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 3:20 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Copying on Web Pages with Jaws 15

I have noticed that with jaws 15 and IE 9, I can copy content on some web pages, and of these pages, sometimes just certain information.

Is this a glitch or do I need to turn something on in jaws?

It seems to occur on my bank site for one thing, and on other sites when trying to copy like a phone number as I tried to do today, even if jaws is telling me it's selected, when I paste it, the info is not there.

Any help appreciated..

Trish,

I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing
everyone off is a piece of cake.