lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
Then the world will know peace.

On 2/12/2014 7:32 PM, Trish wrote:
yes sir! up/down and mute.

grouped together at top right corner left to right...low, raise, mute
I failed to mention that, this keyboard also comes with a wireless blue
tooth mouse.

on the bottom of keyboard is, the two feet that pop up to let it stand, at
the bottom on front below spacebar is a palm size wrist rest area, real
handy.
This keyboard's pretty ruggid, I've had it on a bus and plane inside luggage
and it fared very well.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Hamel" <rcha...@bellsouth.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Computer feature question

That's a pretty good price.
By the way, is there a volume key?

Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: Trish
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 5:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

I also should say, I purchased this from Amazon for around $44 and it has a
30 foot range. The BT device fits snuggly in a USB port.

If you get this particular model, it has a row of additional function keys
above the typical function keys for, email, browser, searches, media player,
etc. thus eliminating need to go to start menu or desktop icon.

Also has numpad, it's a complete full size desktop keyboard. It only has one
window's key on the left side though. Keys are good size on the qwerty
section. The function keys are in one long continuous row, you might have to
mark them if necessary. It operates on 2 double A batteries, I've had good
success with the 2 I own.