Hi
Press application on the program you want to remove, then choose something like uninstall / change.
HTH.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom" <tclar...@gmail.com>
To: "jul" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 7:46 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] uninstalling a program

I have win 7 on my pc, and once I’m on my list of installed programs, what do I need to do to uninstall any of them?
-------------- Dang Manh Cuong HCMC University of Pedagogy: The Educational Psychology Mobile: +84 902-572-300 E-mail: dangmanhcu...@gmail.com Yahoo! ID: manhcuong0312 Skype name: dangmanhcuong facebook: