Hello Denny,
I tried the steps you described and I could not make it work.

So, I called MS Accessibility for the problem I had of saving a doc and
installing my PST  file I had in a thumb drive because I had a little
problem there too in the data file management menu.
Because I had tried to paste the file in one of the headings and I failed.

And mainly for the clean up service they offer of your PC, which is awesome.

The tech said, he reset the destination point of a save doc.

Well, this morning I check it and it didn't work.

So, I just cut it out from the library and pasted it into my Documents.
I notice my Mywarebytes got disable when I ran a scan because I read the
Mywarebytes Text doc.
And its not also in my system tray.
The system tray for Mywarebytes had a menu when you opened it
And I believe there was a disable section there.
I open the submenu of Mywarebytes and looked around to try to figure my next
step.
Denny, how do you add a program to the system tray?
That might help my problem.

Thanks,
Well, Denny have a great weekend.

                                Jorge

PS-
It was funny, when Jeff change your name to Hughes.