From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 5:34 PM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Firefox & Sound For when Download Has Completed

Hi All,

I've been playing around with Firefox 26 but, I can't find anywhere in the
menues where I can turn on a sound to tell me a download has completed.  I'm
running XP Pro, J13 thru 15, & Firefox 266.  Would someone please fill me in
on how to accomplish this?  All help & advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thankks much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.