Make sure message pane is not showing by pressing f8.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
Then the world will know peace.

On 2/18/2014 10:33 AM, Kevin Lee wrote:
how do you use thunderbird, when my messages get downloaded I can’t seem to
scroll thru my messages one by one.  then how do you open a selected message to
read?
I use to use wlm, in fact I still do I just thought I’d give it a whirl because
there is an option in thunderbird to have a sender automatically deleted once
they send a message.  I don’t know if you can do that in wlm, I know you can
block senders but then their messages just get sent to the spam folder.
email is golden !
Kevinlee