I have 3 problems with FF and JFW's placemarkers:

1) When created, JAWS loses focus and position on the page

2) After creating placemarkers on the first page (of Amazon results for
example) and then moving to the second page of results, then taking the
placemarkers are non-existent- and JFW reports "no placemarkers".

3) If on the other hand, I back-link twice to the first page, the
placemarker list dialog is intact, but the positions of all the markers have
moved totally out of any meaningful relationship to the original item.

Is this a known issue?

Cher