Hi,

Over the past few years, I often used Adobe Dreamweaver rather than Microsoft
word to create documents in HTML. After upgrading to Adobe Dreamweaver CS 6
last summer, I can no longer create and edit documents with Dreamweaver. When I
try to edit or move through the document, JAWS reports the document is blank.
However, a sighted friend have informed me that Dreamweaver does show the
contents of the documents.

I have tried Adobe Dreamweaver CS 6 with the following combinations of Windows
and JAWS.

*        Windows 7 and JAWS 14

*        Windows 8 and JAWS 14

*        Windows 8 and JAW 15
Does anyone know how to get JAWS to work with Adobe Dreamweaver CS 6?

Thank you.
______
Darren