Hi,

I currently have the settings set for the Windows Update to download
the updates but let me choose to install them.  I had it set at one
point for Windows to download and install them automatically and it
seemed as if everytime I would shut down my computer even if it was
more than once a day there were always updates installing which slows
down the process of the computer shutting down.  Now that I've changed
the setting to download them but let me choose to install them, I keep
being told the same updates are available to download every day even
if I've told it to install them.  It does and says Windows installed
new updates, click here to see which ones have been installed.  Then a
few minutes later it says there are new updates to install and when I
check it out it's the same ones that said they'd just been installed.
Are they not really installing or what?  is there a setting I need to
change?  The checkboxes are checked for the updates I want to install.
 I have Windos 7 64 bit.

thanks,

Dacia