From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Trish
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 6:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Big problem with Facebook

I use the mobile site, and have none of these issues. I use Jaws 15 and win
7.

Have you went to settings and turned some of these areas on? there are
several items within settings to turn on or off depending on your
preferences.
As far as comments go, I enter on the link where it states comments, and go
to the bottom after the last comment if any has posted, the edit field jaws
says this, I write the comment, then tab to post it.

I don't know if this matters one way or other, but in settings I have all
the apps turned off, as well as few other things.
But I post pictures, share statuses of other's, tag people, post links,
leave msg, um what else is there to do?
I even post pictures and photos with my IOS devices as well.