From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dacia Luck
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 6:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] word keeps telling me the file is in use by another
user

Hi,

Most of today when I try and close a word document it keeps telling me that
the file is in use by another user and when I hit escape it says changes
were made to the normal template and do I want to save them.
I say now.  How can I get word to stop saying the file is in use by another
user, when I know it's not being used by another user? I have word 2010 and
JAWS 13.

thanks,

Dacia