I normally use Outlook Express as my email client, but I have begun fooling
around with Outlook 2007, which is already installed and configured on my XP
system in case I decide to use it on a new computer when I eventually buy one.
In Outlook Express, when I want to send a new message to a specific contact in
my Address Book, such as the JAWS Users list, I simply tab to the Address Book
from the In Box, scroll down to JAWS Users, and hit enter on it which  opens a
new message withthe the address of the JAWS Users list  automatically placed
into the "To" field.  But in Outlook 2007, if I go to the Address Book and
scroll down to JAWS Users and hit Enter, nothing happens.  The Address Book
does not seem to be linked to the In Box, as it is in Outlook Express.  So at
the risk of asking a stupid question, how do you open a new message in Outlook
2007 and place the address of a specific contact from the Address Book into the
"to" field?  Is there an easy way to do this, or must I first g
 o to my Address Book, locate and copy the email address of the contact to whom
I want to send a new message, and then paste it into the "to" field of the
message?  I'm sure there is an easier way , but Outlook 2007 is new to me.  I'm
using JAWS 9.  Thanks for any help.

Gerald