To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Creating New Folders In Windows Mail

Hi Again Linda,

Forgot to change the subject line to reflect the new topic being discussed.

While in Windows Mail press, control, shift, + E, you'll be in a edit field so, type in the name of the folder, tab 1 time , arrow up to Local Folders, tab 1 time to the okay button, press the spacebar, & the new folder will be
in your folder list.  HTH

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.