From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rose Combs
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 7:23 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] J15.0.7023 Latest Update Direct Download Links

As I said earlier, I think since they introduced the update feature, before
2010, I think I have had two occasions where I could not get the update to
load and had to go to the FS site, it was easy as pie to do that, and
normally I do a check for update about once a week depending on whether my
computer has been on for a while or what.  Friday I turned it on and voila,
there was the update, installed and everything okay.  However, in December,
I had to go to the FS site, again took no real time at all, what took time
was finding a computer I could use, gremlins seem to be at my house making
things bread and mysteriously come back to life, then just as suddenly stop
working again.

Rose Combs

roseco...@q.com