Depends on the version of excel.  I'd probably try google.

---

On 2/28/2014 12:28, Sugar wrote:
Hello everyone
Can anyone send me instructions on how to make Excell a templet?
What I am trying to do is create a spread sheet(already done) and now I just
want my employee's or staff members to be able to input numbers, but not to
edit my headliners, or headings.
I don't want anyone to rearrange or change my set up. I hope I am making my
self  clear.

sugar
"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones
Proverbs 16:24
~Sugar