From: "Jorge Rivas" <jorgethehang...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Getting into the start page

: Hi,
: Try MSCONFIG.
:
: Jorge
: -----Original Message-----
: From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
: Behalf Of Nancy Shackelford
: Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2014 11:04 AM
: To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
: Subject: [JAWS-Users] Getting into the start page
:
: My brain quit working, and I have forgotten what to type in the box on the
: Run dialog on Windows system such as XP to get into the start page.
: Definitely appreciate this.
:
:
: Nance
: Nancy Shackelford
: Walk On Faith & Trust In Love - Michael Reed For answers to frequently
asked
: questions about this list visit:
: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/
: