To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS And ITunes

The latest's ITunes works very well with Jaws 15.

I have an IPod, I can not give my opinion on an iPhone.
Just go to ninite.com and use your space bar to check iTunes, and then press the enter key on get installer.
Ninite will install the latest's iTunes and set it up on your computer.
Listen to the Freedom scientific podcast on how to use jaws with iTunes to learned how to do different things. You are mainly going to use the f6 key, the tab key, space bar and enter keys, and the arrow keys.
I hope this helps...

-----Original Message----- From: Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)