I wanted to move some files from my old I phone to the new. The Verizon
support told me to go under my computer and in the I phone first move the
file(s) to a place on my hd. Then plug in the new phone and relocate them.
Neither of my phones show up under my computer. What do I need to do for
windows 7 to see these phones? I am using the latest jaws 15on a  win 7 32
bit machine.
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R