Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 1:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] New I tunes question

I hope you don't mind my butting in, here.
As indicated in other messages, yes, you most definitely will need all of
those files in order to have I Tunes work properly.

FYI, I Tunes  usually brings files into the system using  a format called M4
A.  That is not MP3.  Some systems will not recognize it.  The only way I
know to bring those into the MP3 format is with some kind of converting
software.
For example, if you have Gold Wave on your system, you could record the
song, then save it as an MP3.
I believe that there are other easier software packages as well but you need
to make sure that whatever you use does recognize and can work with M4 A.
I'll bet someone on this list can come up with several options.  My only
reason for poking my nose in is that I just had the same issue myself.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE
WITH GUIDE DOGS JAKE AND ZACHARY
PERSONAL E-MAIL:  john_just...@verizon.net