Hi all
We have four computers and our computer tech has suggested Macrium Reflect
as a good system to back up everything including Jaws and other adaptive
technology.; We don't want anything in the cloud as it is too expensive in
New Zealand to exchange large amounts of data on the Internet. We have a
trial of Macrium Reflect running but it is not accessible with Jaws that we
can see and we really would prefer something we have control over ourselves.
Can anyone recommend anything else we could try?
Cheers
Paula.