From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 11:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] start screen

yes that works but it is only giving me the weather for Paris, London,
New York city, cidney  and Koomba I think the place is called.
and I want the weather for Ontario.

Re: [JAWS-Users] start screen
hello try the following;

1, go to the start screen,

2, find the weather app, and press enter,

3, wait a few seconds, now press the right mouse button, you should hear
something like, home link, 4, now you can tab until you hear; change to
celsius button, press enter your done,now when you check on the start
screen, you should see the information/temperature  in celsius hope this
helps.
hello try the following;

1, go to the start screen,

2, find the weather app, and press enter,

3, wait a few seconds, now press the right mouse button, you should hear
something like, home link, 4, now you can tab until you hear; change to
celsius button, press enter your done,now when you check on the start
screen, you should see the information/temperature  in celsius hope this
helps.

also  an alternative to pressing the right mouse button to move to the
controls on the app bar, is to press

  windows-key+Z.