Mike, I have office 20007. I would appreciate any help you can send. Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of
Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 8:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Ribbons Navigation

Hi Jim,

What version of Office are you running?  It seems that using Ubit in Office
2007 or Office 2010 may have slightly different steps.  Also, the steps may
vary just a touch when using the Ubit program in Power Point, Excel, or
Word, & I need to work with the various programs to give SeƱor Ferrin the
proper steps.  I don't have Office 2013, as of yet, to work with but,
possibly soon!  I'm defintely a glutton for punishment!  LOL,  hahaha hahaha
hahaha,  LOL
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.