From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 1:16 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] vipre total security

Since vipre works with jaws and has one of the best ratings I plan to go
with it. I have never used a total protection package. Is that worth it? I
know that internet explorer stops phishing sites and both my isp and windows

live mail checks for spam is the total package really needed? I would assume

that if vipre antivirus works with jaws that the rest of the total package
will also work.
---

Please visit my web page

It's motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R