From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 2:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] vipre antivirus

I think it is Jaws-friendly, provided they didn't change the interface from
the 2011 version I tried.

However, you're fooling yourself if you think it is anything close to being
highly rated.  In tests, it only caught 74% of malware, compared to Norton's
89% and Kasperski's 87%.

Also  in this review, PcMag had trouble getting it to install, requiring
several hours worth of tech support from Vipre.
www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2410465,00.asp
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

Steve
Lansing, Pure MI