Hi there,

I'm a therapist involved in a joint research project.  I am looking for a
platform where I can collaborate with colleagues writing papers together and
sharing research information including a database of articles relevant to
our work.  Does anyone have any information that can help us choose a
platform that would work well with JAWS or ones that wouldn't work well at
all?

Thank you in advance.

Fanny Chalfin, LICSW, SEP

43 Center Street, room 306

Northampton, MA 01060

Tel: (413) 636-5584

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Please be aware that email does not ensure
confidentiality. This transmission, including any attachments to it, may
contain confidential information or protected health information subject to
privacy regulations such as the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). This transmission is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
distribution or use of any of the information contained in this transmission
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify me by reply e-mail and destroy the original
transmission in its entirety without saving it in any manner.

---
is active.