Hi, another question. I was trying to make a short cut key for the notepad
on my computer at work. I opened accessories, then arrowed down to notepad
and hit the application key and opened properties. I tabbed down  to where
it said short cut/hot key and it said "none." I typed in control alt N.
Well, it typed in that space control alt down, the word down spelled out. It
won't let me delte it, and of course that control lat down makes no sense.
Any ideas on what happened? At work I use Outlook 2010 with Win 7 and Jaws
12. Thanks again.  Judy & Tallie