hello Bonnie;

so, are you asking how to add a particular address to your contacts?
or, are you asking how to create a new folder for your distribution list?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Bonnie Lucas
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 2:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2013 and distribution lists

I recently started using a new computer running JAWS 15, Office 2013, and
Windows 8.1. Things are mostly going all right. However, a couple of
distribution lists did not get copied or something so they are no longer. I
have tried relentlessly to create one of those lists again without success.
It seems that no matter what I do, I wind up in a search box and no matter
what I type in, there is nothing or no one by that name. I know that in
Outlook 2007, there was a card view which I was told helps. I have tried to
get this thing out of Table view with no success. If you have even an idea
where to look, I would be happy.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

---
protection is active.