Hello,

The following is for Word 2013.  I think it is quite similar for Word 2010
but there might be minor differences.

1.       Use CTRL+Shift+S.

2.       Tab to the "modify" button and press spacebar.

3.       The first box should show "normal.  Tab to the style for following
paragraph and it should show "normal."

4.       Tab until you find the Justify choice and press enter key to check
it.

5.       Tab until you find the radio button labeled "only in this document"
and arrow down to select "new documents based on this template."

6.       Tab to OK and press spacebar.

Brian Lee

brianl...@charter.net